Creativity International received over 1,100 entries into the 95 categories available to both professionals & students in Creativity 41 Print & Packaging. They came from 35 countries, 32 U.S. States & 4 Canadian Provinces.
GOLD for Matadog Design!
First ever entrant from Greece scored a gold for V-Cube 2 packaging design!
Here are some highlights:
- Newcomer Leo Burnett, India received the 1st “Best In Show” Award for a professional entry for their entry “Fold-Aide”
- Young Bum Kim from the School of Visual Arts received the 1st “Best In Show” Award for a student entry for their entry “HOPE”
- Foundry Communication in Canada & Marc Atlan Design in California tied for the most Platinum awards at 3 each
- MTV Networks scored the highest amount of Gold & Silver awards at 6 and 8 respectively
- The highest scoring piece with a score of 8.6 was a beautiful book entry from Techno Sign & Exhibition in Saudi Arabia
- Matadog Design, our 1st ever entrant from Greece scored a Gold Award
- The non-professional entrant with the most winning entries was The Art Institute of New York City
Read the case study
We would love to help you build your own successful dinstinctive brand. All you have to do is contact us.